Friday, October 31, 2014

It's been too long......

since I have posted, but my mojo left me at the end of June and it is only now SLOWLY coming back. I began to worry that it never would! I did a couple of small things over the summer, only because they were prior commitments lol

So, this is the first thing I did because I wanted to! It's for the tag challenge at Catherine and Cathy Create- the most awesomest blog :)

The bats, fence, tree are die cuts that I cut at my friends house one day- not sure what company made it. The "Boo" is cut from a piece of Tim Holtz Coredinations paper and sanded over. And I had a bag of various sized googly eyes that I thought I would finally use. I glittered the bats with some glitter glue for added interest, and a bit of inking on various parts made it look pretty good I think.

And aren't those little treat bags adorable?

Happy Halloween everybody!!!! Have a spooktacular day!




2 comments:

  1. Super cute tag, Darlene! And WElcome back! Can't wait to see what else you create! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag Darlene! We are thrilled to have you as Guest Designer this month at Sketch N Scrap, I hope you will show off your lovely layout here on your blog, it was just adorable!

    ReplyDelete