Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ooh La La......

When I read the about the tag challenge at Catherine and Cathy Create, this poodle stamp came right to mind- mostly because it's the only animal stamp that I have haha. Then, when I thought of what to put on the tag, the Ooh La La was the first thing I thought of- you know, French poodles, Paris, you get the idea! If I had an Eiffel Tower I would have added that too. I knew that I wanted it all pink for some reason, even though there is no such thing as a pink poodle ;) The frame background I cut with my Big Shot using the Spellbinders Floral Ovals die, and I brushed it with Stampin'Up ink in Pink Pirouette. The Happy Birthday sentiment is also Stampin'Up's "Remembering Your Birthday" stamp set. I decided to stage the photo to make it look a little prettier :) You can't tell from the picture put the poodle is embossed with Tsukineko Iridescent embossing powder- it looks purdy!!!

Have a scraptastic day my friends!!


3 comments: