Monday, April 7, 2014

I have been published again....

all my Facebook friends know lol- sometimes I forget about the blog, so this is old news for a lot of people.  I should have posted it here before this!! I was absolutely THRILLED when I got an email from Life. Paper. Scrapbook that they wanted to publish one of my Disney layouts- yahoo!! I love those layouts, and I love being published :) For those that don't know, LPS is based in Australia and they publish an online magazine chock full of gorgeous scrapbooking, so I was honored to be included. My layout is on page 82- and they made a little boo-boo and said I was from the USA. I emailed them to point it out, and received a very nice email and they posted on their blog about it, correcting where I am from. I am very impressed with them- a class act!!

So, here is the link to the publication- http://issuu.com/lifepaperscrapbook/docs/lps_march14

Have a look on page 78, at a beautiful layout by my friend Stephanie Ho- she is an amazing scrapper!!

Have a beautiful day!!

1 comment:

  1. WTG Darlene and congrats! LOVELY layout!

    ReplyDelete