Friday, March 21, 2014

A Long Overdue Update.....picture heavy!

Again, I have been slack in keeping the blog updated- too busy creating! Not to mention working- you know, that thing we do to keep ourselves in scrapbook and craft supplies :)

Hmmm, where to begin? Oh, my term on the design team of Nuts About Sketches was over at the end of February. I had a great time designing for that blog and she wanted a whole new design team this time.

Enough outta me, I will just post my new creations since my last post :)

Kate meeting one of her favorite super heroes at Universal Studios

Extended hours for resort guests at the Magic Kingdom!




Kate's actual first time behind the wheel!


Made for my Mother-in-Law's birthday

Our resort at Disney- Caribbean Beach Resort- LOVED it!

HARRY POTTER - need I say more??

Kate got her Bernie Botts Every Flavor Beans and a Chocolate Frog!



\
HARRY POTTER!!!!




My sweet babies :)




Me and my girlie at Disney!!

Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too!!!

Magic Kingdom <3

Love this picture!!

My sweet, sweet Soda- loves her pillows!

I love these doll stamps!


Made two of these at the request of a friend



2 comments:

  1. You've been busy! Really love the Disney/Univ Studios layouts. Great inspiration to keep me working on my trip pics. Your LO with Kate in the ball pit is outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl, no wonder you haven't been blogging! You've been creating! holy smokes everything is awesome!

    ReplyDelete