Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Studio Challenge sketch challenge.....

I decided to enter this sketch challenge after seeing Stephanie Ho's awesome interpretation on her blog, Skyline Paperie. I love Stephanie's work and I really liked this sketch so I decided to do it and post it on The Studio Challenge blog. So, here is the sketch and my interpretation.




It's a little hard to see in the picture, but the word "sweet" is on the banner in white. It shows up much better IRL. I smeared a little paint around on the cardstock prior to laying down any paper.I really like how the color looks against the cardstock. All the patterned paper is My Mind's Eye, as is the arrow sticker and the "My Boy" die cut. The sequins are compliments of Stephanie- I had never used them before and I LOVE them. I don't know why I hadn't tried them before as I love a bit of bling!

So there you have it. I love this picture of my son was 2 or 3 in this picture. Now he is 28!!! Oh how time flies!

2 comments:

  1. what a great layout! love those papers and that photo is really cute! thanks so much for playing along with us at the studio! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely GORGEOUS Darlene! Really love the blue paint on the cardstock.

    ReplyDelete