Monday, August 12, 2013

Christmas cards AND I won a blog prize.....

First of all, I won an awesome prize on Catherine and Cathy Create, which I am just thrilled about!! I received three awesome products- a wood mounted stamp, a label punch and a rotary stamper- how cool is all that?? These ladies are awesomely talented and, well, just awesome:)

So, I got in the Christmas mood today and broke out the Nutcracker Sweet collection by Graphic 45. I just love the patterns and bright colors of this collection. I only have a 6x6 pad of the paper, none of the embellishments, but that's all you need to create a few cards. I have enough embellishments in my stash to add to them. I am happy how they turned out.




2 comments:

  1. Those cards are gorgeous Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh.. I have to start my Christmas cards!!!!! Love the sugar fairies and nutcrackers!!!! So glad you are having fun with your blog candy!

    ReplyDelete