Thursday, June 2, 2011

I should write something......

Or how can I expect anyone to read this?? It's not that I am too busy, that's for sure. I'm lazy. Yup, that's it!! I have been off for, what seems like, forever. I am awaiting surgery- a double knee replacement. I am going stir crazy. I can't get out and do much, so I do scrap every day just about, which is good. If I never had that to do, I think I would be insane. I am excited, yet terrified of the surgery. I cannot wait for the day to be able to walk normally with no pain or stiffness. I have had numerous surgeries and usually they do not bother me at all, but this is big. Ok, that was my vent for the day! TFL

I made this layout yesterday. It is my favorite so far. I love my "woman"- I have been wanting to make one of these for awhile, but I had to wait to get the dress form die cut. I inked the dress form in bronze, then inked the birdcage in black with a few brushes of bronze over it in places. All papers are Graphic 45 including the piece under the birdcage.


No comments:

Post a Comment