Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So I am proving already that I am not good at this blogging business :)

Today was my daughter's 14th birthday. I am so happy for her, yet sad for me. I don't want my baby to grow up!! I will post a picture tomorrow of a little gift that I made her. And she genuinely loved it!!!!!



Here are pictures of a small hinged lid box that I altered for my mother-in-law as a gift for Mother's Day. I used all Graphic 45 papers except for 2 tiny pieces. I am in love with Graphic 45!!!! I just discovered them recently and now I cannot get enough. My MIL actually just bought some of the Once Upon a Springtime paper and others, to send to me!!!!! She's awesome.






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful box! That G45 line is definitely one of my favorites. The white lace trim is a beautiful contrast against the rest of the color scheme. I bet she will just *LOVE* this box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and Happy Birthday to your daughter. She is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete